Tag: Solar Credit
Posted by: DuctTesters | on December 13, 2016
Join DuctTesters and AIA San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, January 18, 2016 at 6:30 pm (networking) and 7:00 pm presentation on the Residential 2016 Title 24 Part 6 Energy Standards. Dave Hegarty, President of DuctTesters, will be conducting a 1.5 AIA Continuing Education Credits presentation. He will be discussing:
- Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures
- Time Dependent Valuation (TDV)
- High Efficacy Lighting
- High Performance Walls (HPW)
- High Performance Attics (HPA)
- PV/Solar Credit
- Hot Water Heater Changes
- Basic Understanding of some of the Energy Points/Costs
- Mention of Innovative Products Coming to or Currently on the Market (DuctTesters does not refer or recommend any products. The company likes to inform industry professionals about new, current, and innovative products/ideas. Any products mentioned should be researched further with your own due diligence). If you have a new/innovative product currently on the market or coming to market, please let us know. We appreciate innovation!
The AIA SFV office is located at 5121 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 200A, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. RSVP’s are required for this event due to limited space. Pizza will be served prior to the presentation. For more information, please email Alyssa Trebil.
Read more about the event in the AIA Newsletter: http://www.aiasfv.org/newsletter/2016/12-2016Elevations.pdf.
Posted by: DuctTesters | on August 1, 2016
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE 2016 ENERGY STANDARDS?
The 2016 Energy Code Standards are here. On January 1, 2017, all projects getting permitted on or after this date will be required to meet the 2016 Energy Code Standard. If you live in Northern California and are not quite sure what this means, you will want to attend this free upcoming workshop for Builders, Product Manufacturers and Consultants. The discussion covers high performance walls and attics in relation to complying with the 2016 Energy Standards. This is an event you will not want to miss!
Why should you attend?
- For the first time hear the California Energy Division’s vision for the 2019 standard updates. Will there be more stringent attic standards? What is the future of the PV Credit?
- See products and methodologies that can be used to comply with the 2016 standards and beyond Have your questions answered by experts and the Energy Commission staff so your company is best prepared to succeed in this next code cycles.
When is the Forum?
- August 24th and 25th
8:00 – 4:30
Where is the Forum?
- August 24th– Clovis – Emergency Operations Center room at the Police/Fire HQ at 1233 Fifth Street
- August 25th – San Ramon – San Ramon Valley Conference Center 3301 Crow Canyon Road, Room A203