Tag: Santa Barbara HERS Rater
U.S. Department Of Energy (DOE) shows support for the HVAC Best Practices DuctTesters has been educating on all along
Published in Professional Builder Magazine’s October 2015 Issue: Sam Rashkin, Chief Architect, Building Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy wrote an article titled: “Ensuring Comfort In High-Performance Homes” and it discusses:
- Duct System Design and Installation
- Compact System Advantages
- Lower installation costs.
- Less leakage.
- Less equipment.
- Higher comfort levels.
- Easier for installers.
- Less duct damage.
- Myths of Duct Design
- Myth 1: Air must be delivered at the window.
- Myth 2: There’s risk of short-circuiting.
- Myth 3: The way we’ve always done it is best.
DuctTesters, Inc. has been educating HVAC Best Practices since establishment. This is a helpful article about efficient innovation, implementing best practices, and debunking myths. Be sure to read the entire article: