Tag: industry-leading innovation
Posted by: DuctTesters | on December 13, 2016
Join DuctTesters and AIA San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, January 18, 2016 at 6:30 pm (networking) and 7:00 pm presentation on the Residential 2016 Title 24 Part 6 Energy Standards. Dave Hegarty, President of DuctTesters, will be conducting a 1.5 AIA Continuing Education Credits presentation. He will be discussing:
- Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures
- Time Dependent Valuation (TDV)
- High Efficacy Lighting
- High Performance Walls (HPW)
- High Performance Attics (HPA)
- PV/Solar Credit
- Hot Water Heater Changes
- Basic Understanding of some of the Energy Points/Costs
- Mention of Innovative Products Coming to or Currently on the Market (DuctTesters does not refer or recommend any products. The company likes to inform industry professionals about new, current, and innovative products/ideas. Any products mentioned should be researched further with your own due diligence). If you have a new/innovative product currently on the market or coming to market, please let us know. We appreciate innovation!
The AIA SFV office is located at 5121 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 200A, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. RSVP’s are required for this event due to limited space. Pizza will be served prior to the presentation. For more information, please email Alyssa Trebil.
Read more about the event in the AIA Newsletter: http://www.aiasfv.org/newsletter/2016/12-2016Elevations.pdf.
Posted by: DuctTesters | on May 17, 2016
CAHP “Project of the Quarter” Announced and DuctTesters was Energy Consultant and conducted HERS Verification
California Advanced Homes Program: Energy and Program News 2016 Quarter 1 announces: De Young Park View as the “Project of the Quarter” in their quarterly newsletter. This means Park View had the lowest 2013 Title 13 “CAHP Score” for the last three months. DuctTesters is the proud Energy Consultant and conducted the HERS Verification for this project.
For over 40 years, De Young Properties has built homes in the Central Valley, always committed to industry-leading innovation, unsurpassed quality, and long before it was popular – environmental responsibility. Now today, De Young Properties’ homes receives recognition as some of the most energy-efficient in California, certified by GreenPoint Rated, which gives homeowners third-party assurance that their new home supports energy-efficiency, sustainable building practices, indoor air quality and water conservation.
Read the entire article here as a pdf or the jpgs below.
You can also read a full blog about the project by De Young Properties here: De Young Park View Project Named “Project of the Quarter”