Tag: History of Earth Day
Earth Day is Friday, April 22, 2016. We are energy consultants and appreciate people interested in energy efficiency (using our resources to the best abilities we can which protects our planet’s resources). By being interested in energy efficiency, we can become more aware of our energy use, study our use, learn about products that we use that use energy, find ways to conserve, and use our vital resources the best we can. Save Money. Save Energy. Feel More Comfortable. Conserve Our Planet’s Resources.
There are a number of Earth Day Events going on in nearby communities. Find a local event near you (http://bit.ly/25J9rWz) and take your family out to celebrate Earth Day this month. In the meantime, we have collected a few links to share with you this year. Read about the history of #EarthDay, visit NASA’s page where people share what they do with their families to help the Earth, watch a video explaining what actually happens to those items after you put them in a recycle bin, download a guide to energy efficient heating and cooling, and find out what a Home Energy Assessment (Home Energy Audit) is and how you can Save Money, Save Energy, Feel More Comfortable, and Help Conserve Our Planet’s Resources.
- History: The History of Earth Day: http://bit.ly/1W9ZSeS
- Share: Share How You and Your Family Help Earth: http://go.nasa.gov/1PRYN42
- Video: How Recycling Actually Works: https://vimeo.com/51933771
- Guide: To Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling: http://1.usa.gov/1N6TayW
- Information: What is a Home Energy Audit: http://bit.ly/1H40vS0
We hope you enjoy and have a happy Earth Day!