Tag: Energy Standards
DuctTesters will be presenting the 2016 Building Energy Code Standards (2016 Title 24 Part 6: Energy Code Compliance) at the next BIA Bay Area Event on August 31, 2017 from 11am to 12:30pm for 1.5 AIA Continuing Educational Credits (1.5 LU/HSW). This will be held at KB Home’s office at 5000 Executive Parkway, Suite 125 in San Ramon, CA.
The educational workshop will cover a number of the updated 2016 Energy Code Standards that are currently active.
- What is T24 / CF1R?
- Brief Understanding the Forms / Registry
- Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures
- Time Dependent Valuation (TDV)
- High Efficacy Lighting
- High Performance Walls (HPW)
- High Performance Attics (HPA)
- PV/Solar Credit
- Hot Water Heater Changes
- A quick overview to understanding the Energy Points in software to achieve compliance
Download the flyer as a PDF: August2017_PA_Meeting_Flyer or see the jpg below:
If you would like to attend the event, please register through the BIA Bay Area Page: BIA BAY AREA WEBPAGE
DuctTesters is proud to be presenting “New Energy Code Standards Are Here, Are You Ready?” at the AIA Orange County Event on March 21 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm at the AIAOC Office (4100 Birch Street, Suite 300, Newport Beach,, CA 92660). Course Summary: Discussing the new Energy Code Standards including: Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures, Time Dependent Valuation (TDV), High Efficacy Lighting, High Performance Walls (HPW), High Performance Attics (HPA), PV/Solar Credit, Hot Water Heater Changes, Basic Understanding of some of the Energy Points/Costs, etc. Attendees who are current AIA Members can receive AIA CEC for attending this event.
Learning Objectives Attendees will discuss and learn:
1. The difference between Mandatory, Prescriptive and Performance Methods
2. What is new in the 2016 Energy Code
3. High-Performance Attics and High-Performance Walls
4. Hot Water Heaters, Solar, and seeing what energy code points are potentially the most cost effective
Find out more: http://aiaorangecounty.org/event/energy-code-update/