Tag: Energy Points
Posted by: DuctTesters | on December 13, 2016
Join DuctTesters and AIA San Fernando Valley on Wednesday, January 18, 2016 at 6:30 pm (networking) and 7:00 pm presentation on the Residential 2016 Title 24 Part 6 Energy Standards. Dave Hegarty, President of DuctTesters, will be conducting a 1.5 AIA Continuing Education Credits presentation. He will be discussing:
- Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures
- Time Dependent Valuation (TDV)
- High Efficacy Lighting
- High Performance Walls (HPW)
- High Performance Attics (HPA)
- PV/Solar Credit
- Hot Water Heater Changes
- Basic Understanding of some of the Energy Points/Costs
- Mention of Innovative Products Coming to or Currently on the Market (DuctTesters does not refer or recommend any products. The company likes to inform industry professionals about new, current, and innovative products/ideas. Any products mentioned should be researched further with your own due diligence). If you have a new/innovative product currently on the market or coming to market, please let us know. We appreciate innovation!
The AIA SFV office is located at 5121 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 200A, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. RSVP’s are required for this event due to limited space. Pizza will be served prior to the presentation. For more information, please email Alyssa Trebil.
Read more about the event in the AIA Newsletter: http://www.aiasfv.org/newsletter/2016/12-2016Elevations.pdf.