Tag: City of Los Angeles
Posted by: DuctTesters | on April 24, 2017
The Building Industry Association of Southern California’s Los Angeles / Ventura Chapter is holding a: Connecting the Dots: Sustainability and Future Development Event. The Event is going to be held on Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 2:30pm to 8:30pm. This is not your ordinary type of event.
The afternoon will begin with key note speaker: Hasan Ikhrata who is the Executive Director of SCAG.
Here is a list of panels with the names of the panelists:
Sustainable Future: How Do We Get There?
- Gary Gero, Chief Sustainability Officer of Los Angeles County
- Lauren Faber O’Conner, Deputy Chief Sustainability of City of Los Angeles
- Adel Hagekhalil, Assistant Director of LA Sanitation District
- MODERATOR: Mike Lewis, President of Lewis and Associates
Net Zero and the Drought: What’s in Our Near Future?
- Demetri Polyzos, Senior Engineer of the Metropolitan Water District Water Resources Management Group
- Scott Slater, CEO of Cadiz, Inc.
- Gary Smith, Principal Analyst of Chief Executive Office of Los Angeles County.
- MODERATOR: Charlie Wilson, CEO of Southern California Water Committee
Net Zero: The Future of Energy & Development.
- Randall Higa, Program Manager of Codes and Standards for Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Susan Kristjansson, Market Strategy and Codes Standards Manager at SoCalGas
- Laird Sanders, Regional Sales Manager of Sonnen
- MODERATOR: Dave Hegarty, President and Founder, DuctTesters, Inc.
The event will finish up with networking from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. If you would like to attend this event, please visit here: https://biasc-la-ventura.silkstart.com/events/connecting-the-dots-sustainability-the-future-of-development.