Tag: Certified Energy Analyst
Posted by: DuctTesters | on June 20, 2017
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) thanked DuctTesters for contributing 14 ENERGY STAR certified homes in 2016 and for the continued commitment in energy-efficient new homes. DuctTesters is once again proud to be an ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Partner in 2017, helping homebuyers experience the peace of mind, quality, comfort, and value that comes with living in an Energy Star certified home. ENERGY STAR is a joint voluntary program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy that helps businesses and individuals save energy and fight climate change through energy efficient products, homes, and buildings.
In order to earn the ENERGY STAR label on a new home, a certified third-party organization (such as DuctTesters) must verify the home’s energy efficiency against the label’s mandatory minimum compliance requirements. If you are interested in certifying and/or obtaining an ENERGY STAR Certified Home, feel free to contact DuctTesters or see the National Program Requirements.
Posted by: DuctTesters | on May 30, 2017
DuctTesters was officially established in 2005 but was founded in 1998. With nearly 20 years under the belt, DuctTesters continues to grow with the times and continues to be a direct resource for all your energy consulting needs. DuctTesters strives to continually improve upon innovation, adaptability and responsiveness with clients and subcontractor partners. DuctTesters has a strong team of nearly 50 team members covering the entire state of California and select outlying areas of Nevada, Colorado and Arizona. “QUALITY ENERGY CONSULTING WITH THE TESTING TO PROVE IT”. Here are a few fun pictures of some of the team prior to Memorial Day Weekend 2017:
Posted by: DuctTesters | on April 24, 2017
The Building Industry Association of Southern California’s Los Angeles / Ventura Chapter is holding a: Connecting the Dots: Sustainability and Future Development Event. The Event is going to be held on Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 2:30pm to 8:30pm. This is not your ordinary type of event.
The afternoon will begin with key note speaker: Hasan Ikhrata who is the Executive Director of SCAG.
Here is a list of panels with the names of the panelists:
Sustainable Future: How Do We Get There?
- Gary Gero, Chief Sustainability Officer of Los Angeles County
- Lauren Faber O’Conner, Deputy Chief Sustainability of City of Los Angeles
- Adel Hagekhalil, Assistant Director of LA Sanitation District
- MODERATOR: Mike Lewis, President of Lewis and Associates
Net Zero and the Drought: What’s in Our Near Future?
- Demetri Polyzos, Senior Engineer of the Metropolitan Water District Water Resources Management Group
- Scott Slater, CEO of Cadiz, Inc.
- Gary Smith, Principal Analyst of Chief Executive Office of Los Angeles County.
- MODERATOR: Charlie Wilson, CEO of Southern California Water Committee
Net Zero: The Future of Energy & Development.
- Randall Higa, Program Manager of Codes and Standards for Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Susan Kristjansson, Market Strategy and Codes Standards Manager at SoCalGas
- Laird Sanders, Regional Sales Manager of Sonnen
- MODERATOR: Dave Hegarty, President and Founder, DuctTesters, Inc.
The event will finish up with networking from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. If you would like to attend this event, please visit here: https://biasc-la-ventura.silkstart.com/events/connecting-the-dots-sustainability-the-future-of-development.