Tag: Certified Energy Analyst in San Luis Obispo
Posted by: DuctTesters | on April 7, 2017
DuctTesters will be presenting the 2016 Building Energy Code Standards at the AIA San Francisco Lunch and Learn on Wednesday, May 24, 2017. This workshop will allow AIA Members to earn 1 LU Continuing Education Credit. The Lunch and Learn will be held in San Francisco from 12:00pm – 1:00pm. Attendees will receive a tri-fold informative handout and will be able to obtain the PowerPoint presentation.
Dave Hegarty, President of DuctTesters, will be discussing the new 2016 Energy Code Standards. He will cover the following information:
- The difference between: Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures
- Time Dependent Valuation (TDV)
- High Efficacy Lighting
- High Performance Walls (HPW)
- High Performance Attics (HPA)
- PV/Solar Credit
- Hot Water Heater Changes
- A basic understanding of some of the Energy Points/Costs, etc.
This is an informative event that you will not want to miss. If you would like to attend this event, please visit the AIA SF event page for more details: http://www.aiasf.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=952960&group=