CalCERTS Registration Instructions
Contractors are now required to register all CF1R & CF6R documents with a HERS Provider. DuctTesters is dedicated to helping our contractors learn these new processes as quickly and easily as possible.
Follow these instructions to set up a username and password for the CalCERTS HERS Provider. This must be done in order for DuctTesters to be able to submit, register, and sign documents on behalf of our contractors.
(Please Note: These instructions are for installing contractors only)
- Navigate to – https://www.calcerts.com/selfregister.cfm
- Choose the 3rd option – “I am a Contracting Installer with a with a valid B, C-2 or C-20 CSLB License…”
- Answer the question “Have you ever had an account with CalCERTS?” by answering NO.
- Fill in all of the required information. “Your Company’s CSLB License Number”, “Company Email”. The space provided for “How many users need access?” will allow multiple login accounts for your company (typically one for each employee that needs access, but you need at least one). Then click “Next”.
- Continue on with the registration process filling in all information required.
- Once you have completed the self registration process each employee will receive an email with your company’s login and password.
Follow these instructions to set up a Signature Agreement between “Contractor” and DuctTesters. This must be done in order for DuctTesters to be able to submit, register, and sign documents on behalf of our contractors.
- Navigate to – www.CalCERTS.com
- On the right hand side of the page enter in your “login and password” click “Login” .
- On the left hand side of the screen (blue navigation menu) click on “My signature agreements”.
- You will see a box for CF1R & CF6R and both of them will have a link for “Assign Signature Agreement”. Click this link.
- The next page will ask for a company ID. Enter our company ID – 668 and click the “Give Authority” button.
- Make sure to repeat steps 4 & 5 for both CF1R and CF6R boxes.
- Once the changes are active, you will be able to keep track of who you have given signature authority to on this page.
- Go ahead and Log out using the button at the bottom of the blue navigation bar on the left.
If you experience any difficulties, you can contact us at 209-579-5000.