Purchasing Agents Education Seminar on 2016 Energy Code Standards
DuctTesters will be presenting the 2016 Building Energy Code Standards (2016 Title 24 Part 6: Energy Code Compliance) at the next BIA Bay Area Event on August 31, 2017 from 11am to 12:30pm for 1.5 AIA Continuing Educational Credits (1.5 LU/HSW). This will be held at KB Home’s office at 5000 Executive Parkway, Suite 125 in San Ramon, CA.
The educational workshop will cover a number of the updated 2016 Energy Code Standards that are currently active.
- What is T24 / CF1R?
- Brief Understanding the Forms / Registry
- Mandatory, Performance, and Prescriptive Measures
- Time Dependent Valuation (TDV)
- High Efficacy Lighting
- High Performance Walls (HPW)
- High Performance Attics (HPA)
- PV/Solar Credit
- Hot Water Heater Changes
- A quick overview to understanding the Energy Points in software to achieve compliance
Download the flyer as a PDF: August2017_PA_Meeting_Flyer or see the jpg below:
If you would like to attend the event, please register through the BIA Bay Area Page: BIA BAY AREA WEBPAGE