U.S. Department Of Energy (DOE) shows support for the HVAC Best Practices DuctTesters has been educating on all along
Published in Professional Builder Magazine’s October 2015 Issue: Sam Rashkin, Chief Architect, Building Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy wrote an article titled: “Ensuring Comfort In High-Performance Homes” and it discusses:
- Duct System Design and Installation
- Compact System Advantages
- Lower installation costs.
- Less leakage.
- Less equipment.
- Higher comfort levels.
- Easier for installers.
- Less duct damage.
- Myths of Duct Design
- Myth 1: Air must be delivered at the window.
- Myth 2: There’s risk of short-circuiting.
- Myth 3: The way we’ve always done it is best.
DuctTesters, Inc. has been educating HVAC Best Practices since establishment. This is a helpful article about efficient innovation, implementing best practices, and debunking myths. Be sure to read the entire article: